Entry level sales support
Niche is looking for a self-starter with a proactive mindset. Someone who has an interest and passion for design and luxury products. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and curious about the industry and on top of the latest news and trends.
You would have an exceptional work ethic and remain unfazed by customers’ demands and sometimes rapid pace of work. You take pride in delivering exceptional service, spotting what needs to get done without being asked, and love to go the extra mile to make things better than they already are to delight your customers. This, combined with your professional disposition, enables you to foster authentic connections and relationships that sustain and deliver.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Positively acknowledge and help everyone who contacts Niche.
- Develop and continue to build knowledge of all our products, policies, and services.
- Be an optimistic problem-solver, seeking opportunities to help customers have a positive experience.
- Be dependable, on-time, and able to work within agreed scheduling needs for the Customer Support Team.
- Participate in meetings as scheduled.
- Take, modify, and process orders that come in over the web and telephone.
- Verify account, payment & order accuracy.
- Manage returns, exchanges, and payment authorizations.
- Maintain accurate customer information and up-to-date logs.
- Develop excellent follow-up skills as some hospitality projects tend to require.
- Seek out new resources for company profitability.
- Accurately process sales, change orders, exchanges, or returns.
- Efficiently use Niche programs, website, and payment authorization systems.
- Continue to look for ways to improve existing processes.
- Professional sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with QuickBooks and HubSpot or other CRM is preferred. Worldship, ShipStation, Bill.com, Shopify, and Smartsheet are a plus.
- Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of company products.
- Must be available to work Trade Shows in NYC and 1-2 weekends per year for our factory sale.
NiTraining will take place in our offices which are currently open. We follow all CDC, State, and Federal guidelines to ensure a safe workplace . We are a 100% vaccinated work place.